Psychiatric Medical Practitioners, Inc (PMPI) a professional group, established in 2008 by a psychiatrist and operates under the oversight of the Medical Director. PMPI now imparts tele-psychiatric services to 90 plus established outpatient clinics all over California. We have 48 providers working for us most of who are Board Certified.
Full-time or Part-time position available for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner* for Tele-Psychiatry from any State which has existing Laws allowing Tele-Health, for servicing CA patients as long as you have a valid CA - NP Lic and a DEA certificate.
(*Only Psychiatric Mental Health NP or Advanced Clinical Nurse Practitioners in Psychiatry need apply)
It is a practice in public setting work which can be done via Tele-Psychiatry. Need to be computer savvy, all records are Electronic. You will be providing care to adult and if experienced also child patients. High-income potential, low-stress job. You will see routine low acuity Psychiatric Adult patients with depression, anxiety, and mood disorders, rare schizophrenia, and for Children if experienced ADHD, IED/O, ODD, Mood D/o’s.
- History and Evals for Psychiatric patients, and perform appropriate initial workups and follow-up on patient’s issues as indicated. Psychiatric Medication Management.
- Write prescription orders, e-prescribe and/or fax/call in refills
- Be flexible for cross coverage during other provider time off
- Operate under Standardized Protocol
-The ability to interact compassionately with a diverse population.
- Must be a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, CA Licensed, with DEA certificate. Certified Nurse Practitioner in good standing with the State of California, and past practices; Advanced Psychiatric Certification is preferred.
- We pay for your CA license fee, DEA Certificate, Malpractice insurance fees.
- Base salary is an hourly rate of $ 70 and goes higher, and then based on your certification, and experience an additional $ 5 is added for each qualification, Spanish speaking PMHNP's are paid additional $ 5 an hour, if you travel at times to clinic sites we pay $ 5 an hour extra and pay for accommodation. After 1 year of employment and positive reviews, you can expect a $ 5 an hour raise as a retention incentive. The highest paid PMHNP makes $ 85 an hour based on above max criteria.
To apply, please send - Resume via e-mail or fax it to (661) 368-0826.
Thanks - President PMPI
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $150,000.00 to @ 170,000 / year (for 50 weeks full time)
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Required license or certification:
CA-Nurse Practitioner license, DEA Certificate, PMHNP or APNP completed hours certification preferred
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $150,000.00 - $170,000.00 per year